EDUC 698 Culminating Experience Seminar: Thesis or Project
- This course is an independent class to assist you in completing your culminating activity for your MA, either a project or a thesis. This cougar course website is designed to assist you with the writing portion of the activity as well as provide resources for your research and project development.
- It is recommended that you take this class in Fall or Spring. To minimize your need to repeat the class it is suggested that you do not register for the class until you have your first three chapters approved, so that you are set up for success in one semester.
- Contact the General Option MA Coordinator if you need assistance, Dr. Anne René Elsbree at email@example.com
- Complete your chapters 1-5 and receive approval from your committee.
- Present your Thesis/Project at the School of Education Open House or another venue that your committee chairperson requests.
- Secure signatures from your committee (advisor/chairperson and second reader).
- Follow the Library ADA Format Instructions for making the document ADA compliant.
- Contact Bonnie Mottola at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule your appointment with Dr. Manuel Vargas, the Director of the School of Education to secure his signature on your Electronic Submission Certification Form.
- Submit your Thesis/Project electronically using the Library Electronic Thesis/Dissertation (ETD) Submission Instructions.
- Tuesday, December 1, 2015 @ 5 pm at the University Student Union
- Thursday, April 28, 2016 @ 5 pm Location TBA