Community @ CSUSMLog in
Creating Accounts and Containers on CommunityAvailable but not shown on course pageNot published to studentsPurpose: Community is provided to meet the collaborative working and social needs of the campus community and campus-sponsored external communities. The server utilizes Moodle in order to provide ...
Don't have a CSUSM account? You will need to create an account.Available but not shown on course pageNot published to students
All CSUSM faculty, staff, and students should login with their CSUSM username and password. If you are a community member or potential/transfer student that does not have a CSUSM username and password, you can create an account to access a container that you have been granted permissions to access.
Each of the individual courses may also have a one-time "enrollment key", which you won't need until after you have created your account. If you don't have that information, contact the person that invited you to the container. This is the process to create the account. Please use your email address as the username in all lowercase letters.
- Fill out the New Account form with your details.
- An email will be immediately sent to your email address.
- Read your email, and click on the web link it contains.
- Your account will be confirmed and you will be logged in.
- Now, select the course you want to participate in.
- If you are prompted for an "enrollment key" - use the one that your teacher has given you. This will "enroll" you in the course.
- You can now access the full course. From now on you will only need to enter your personal username and password (in the form on this page) to log in and access any course you have enrolled in.
- Request a container (faculty only)Available but not shown on course pageNot published to students
This link is to request a container and is for instructor use only.
Students, your courses for regular academic courses are at https://cc.csusm.edu
If you need access to a container on this site, check with the department who directed you here.