From: Judith Downie Sent: Thursday, May 01, 2014 5:48 AM To: Marshall Whittlesey Subject: Re: SPAN 201 C3 forms Hi Marshall, Yes I did and I sent you and Michael my approval, but I'd you didn't get it, consider this my approval of the Spanish 201 form. Judith On May 1, 2014, at 12:44 AM, "Marshall Whittlesey" wrote: Judith, Did you look at this? GEC will study this today. Marshall From: Michael Hughes Sent: Wednesday, April 23, 2014 12:21 PM To: Marshall Whittlesey; Judith Downie Subject: SPAN 201 C3 forms Dear Marshall and Judith, Marshall, I hope that I have made appropriate corrections to the syllabus and form as per the committee’s requests. If any questions or issues remain, please don’t hesitate to get in touch. Judith, we spoke about this form a couple of days ago, since the C3 form needs a librarian sign off. If you have any questions or concerns, likewise, please get in touch. If you are OK with everything, I would appreciate it if you could indicate that fact to Marshall (for the GE committee) by means of an email. Warm regards, Michael