ChatGPT is going to change education

ChatGPT is going to change education

by Floyd Ware -
Number of replies: 4

Advanced chatbots might be utilized as effective classroom aides to make classes more engaging, educate students on media literacy, produce individualized lesson plans, save instructors time on administrative tasks, and so on.

Educational technology businesses such as Duolingo and Quizlet, which provide digital flashcards and practice exams used by half of all high school students in the United States, have already incorporated OpenAI's chatbot into their applications. OpenAI collaborated with educators to create an information sheet on ChatGPT's potential influence in classrooms. When developing a free tool to detect language authored by a chatbot, the business claims to have engaged with educators as well. Coreball

In reply to Floyd Ware

Trả lời: ChatGPT is going to change education

by goal ken -

Please accept my thanks for the rules you have quickly put in place. The great things in this update will be put to use. Fun games to play with me are Run 3 and FNAF 3.

In reply to goal ken

Re: Trả lời: ChatGPT is going to change education

by Dana Stjernka -

You can even use the CHATGPT to generate images of Jesus holding a teddy bear or Jesus walking on water. As for education, I am not a fan of CHATGPT. It does too much work for the students.

In reply to Floyd Ware

Trả lời: ChatGPT is going to change education

by darino2440 darino2440 -
That's really interesting! It's amazing to see how technology is being integrated into education. I can see how chatbots like ChatGPT can be beneficial for both students and teachers at my location now