My favorite things

My favorite things

by Yukiho Umi -
Number of replies: 2

Hello, everyone. My hobbies are listening to music, watching Korean dramas, and watching English movies. I am enjoying watching movies these days mostly. In addition, I like to watch sports games. In particular, I like watching baseball games. Therefore, if I have a chance to go to San Diego, I would like to visit Petco Park. It is the home stadium of the major league baseball team “San Diego Padres”. The cost is about 80$ or more. It changes the day actually. Also, this stadium is located in Downtown San Diego, East Village area. 

In reply to Yukiho Umi

Re: My favorite things

by Ashley Curtis -
Thank you for your response. Music, movies, and sports are all great ways to pass the time. Depending on the game (and seats), you can buy tickets for cheaper than $80, but sometimes it is all about the experience. There are also many restaurants around Petco Park, so you can go out before or after the game. Is there a baseball team near you in Japan?
In reply to Ashley Curtis

Re: My favorite things

by Yukiho Umi -
Hi, Ashley. Thanks to your reply. I see. Yeah, sometimes in Japan, same situation occured by seat position. I'm so excited to hear that there area many restaurants. It is so nice! I'll search it. In fact, if I would like to go near baseball team stadium, it takes around 3 hours. It is not so near, so I went there only once.