What I like

What I like

by Aoi Hirayama -
Number of replies: 1

I like watching movies and dramas on Netflix. I usually watch SF, comedy and romance. I have my own projector so I always have fun with it, but actually I love watching movies at the theater lol. In San Diego I can visit the places where the movies were shot. For example, we can join the Top Gun tour. According to the tour site, it costs $200 per adult. I’ve never watched this movie so I will try to watch it.

Also I like to go to places where there is a lot of nature. When I searched about nature parks, I found many parks. I'd especially like to visit The Cabrillo National Monument. The entrance fee is $10 if we enjoy walking or riding biking and it is valid for 7 days with receipt. 

In reply to Aoi Hirayama

Re: What I like

by Ashley Curtis -
Thank you for your response about movies and nature. Watching movies on a projector are fun! Have you ever been to a drive-in? When I was growing up, we always watched movies at a drive-in so that we could eat snacks in our car and have lots of blankets. Cabrillo National Monument, specifically the tide pools, is very fun.