Omar Fonseca Intro

Omar Fonseca Intro

by Omar Fonseca -
Number of replies: 0

Whats up guys, I am currently a senior and this semester will be my last semester as a CSUSM student. I am First generation Mexican/america in my family also I will be the first person in my immediate family to obtain a bachelors degree. I am 26, I had a journey to get where I am today. It's been quite stressful and overwhelming at times but now I know it was all worth the wait. I am a huge soccer fan, and boxing fan as well. I currently Live in San Diego with my parents. I am going to Madrid, Spain for an internship ship. I'll be interning at Aratech its a software develop company and my task will be to sell our product to other companies in the America's as their First ever North American rep. I hope to kill it out there and learn from all the people out there.  I am a bit nervous because It's quite a different lifestyle in Spain. Im quite familiar with the city, but I was never ever able to adapt to its cultural setting but I am going in with an open mind and hopefully make a lot of great memories !