Valeria Aguilar Echegaray - Brussels

Valeria Aguilar Echegaray - Brussels

by Valeria Aguilar Echegaray -
Number of replies: 0

Hi everyone!

My name is Valeria and I am in my last semester at CSUSM. I will be finishing up my last two electives at the Brussels School of Governance in order to finalize my Bachelor's in Political Science. BSoG offers a program in which I could work an internship and also take a class. This is the reason why I was so attracted to this program. Political Science has 4 fields, one of which is international relations. As NATO and the EU have their headquarters in Brussels, I thought this was the perfect place to study abroad in order to grow professionally. I am very excited about the people I am going to meet, the culture I'll get to experience, the potential opportunity to work as an intern, and to get to see such a beautiful country. I am scared and nervous, however, of living with a host family, as I do not know what to expect from them and their lifestyle and to be completely on my own on the other side of the world. I figured, though, that lots have done it before and have had amazing experiences so it won't be any different for me.