Welcome Back to BLP for the 2013/14 Academic Year!

Welcome Back to BLP for the 2013/14 Academic Year!

by Staci Beavers -
Number of replies: 1

Hello all--

Yep, it's time to check out BLP's web page (at community.csusm.edu) for this year's business.  I'm working on finding a more convenient meeting location, so please stay tuned for that.  But I'm attaching our Agenda for the AUGUST 27 meeting (3-4:30 p.m.).

One discussion item on that agenda will be of particular interest to everyone, I'm sure:  President Haynes has announced the FY 2013-14 budget allocations, so I've posted both UBC's recommendations (submitted last Spring) and the President's response memo on our web page.  The actual documents laying out the incremental budget increases are available from the "UBC" link immediately above those attachments.

See you soon,
Staci

P.S.--Given challenges we've experienced in the past with getting this notification system working, PLEASE SEND ME AN MAIL TO CONFIRM RECEIPT OF THIS MESSAGE.  Thanks!

In reply to Staci Beavers

Trying Again: Welcome Back to BLP for the 2013/14 Academic Year!

by Staci Beavers -

Hello again--

It turns out my request for replies to Wednesday's inaugural BLP email was truly inspired, as apparently NO ONE received a message to which to reply.  So here is another attempt; please do reply directly to me if you receive the notice so that I can check that we've got things set up properly. 

So, we are scheduled to meet TUESDAYS from 3-4:30 p.m., beginning next week.  Stay tuned for a meeting location, as we are working on a more convenient alternative to SBSB.

The Agenda is available on our Cougar Courses page, as are several items relating to the President's final budget allocations for AY 2013/14 that I think everyone will find very interesting.

Enjoy the weekend.  See you next week.
Staci