I just realized that the courses VUSD signed up for were our Middle grades 1, 2, & 3 as well as Integrated 1 and he was probably looking for the Integrated High School Courses 1, 2, & 3. 

The draft version of Integrated 1 is complete, but they are currently working on writing the courses for Integrated 2 & 3.  As a result, I have gone ahead and assigned you ebooks for the Integrated 1 course, as well as the common pathway courses for Algebra, Geometry and Algebra 2, so you can see the majority of the problems that will be the basis for those courses.

Integrated 2 and 3 should be ready in the spring. 

The ebooks will allow you to see the many resources available in our Teacher Editions (webcasts for support with teaching specific lessons, test generator, smartboard files, universal access guide with reading strategies, study team and team role guidelines, online homework help, student lessons etc).  The Table of Contents for 2 & 3 are on our website as well as on the CD  I will be sending you.

A great way to familiarize yourself with the resources is to do the Scavenger Hunt.  Once you log in, click on Introduction and then Hunt. Be sure to use an updated browser such as Firefox, Google Chrome or Safari. 

A little about us...CPM is a non-profit corporation comprised of middle school and high school teachers who have written textbooks (grades 6-12) and support them with professional development.  The curriculum’s approach to mathematics emphasizes conceptual understanding, problem solving, and skills development.  Its research base supports problem-based lessons, student discourse about mathematics, and spaced practice, all of which foster long-term learning.

Lorrayne Graham
lorraynecpm@att.net
209-745-2055

Last modified: Sunday, January 26, 2014, 1:38 PM